Thursday 9 January 2014

Fashion Edit: Perfect Pastels

There's so many gorgeous pastels colours about at the moment I just want to get wrapped up in all of them like a bon bon and prepare for this cold chill we're expecting over in England!

I've picked out some of my fave's to share with you. Pastel Pink is definitely catching my eye the most, perhaps it's still some fascination with wanting to be Baby Spice?! I love the way you can match the colours together and it gives a real 60's vibe. Add the winged liner and lashings of mascara and you're ready to go!





Stevie
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Very inspiring, the beautiful sherbet shades make me long for Spring! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on that coat for while now, so pretty. I have never really been a fan of pink on me when it comes to clothes but the pastle shades are just stunning. Great choices :)

    www.bakingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastels!! That coat is so beautiful! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, beauty, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: Is Your Hair Cut The Right One For You?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the look of those pastel skirts! i love these colours. i just wish spring would hurry up now, i hate this time of year :( i am a new bloglovin follower.. i love your blog and can't wait for future posts! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that jumper, and the floral topshop skirt!!! i'm definitely waiting for spring to come round right now so i can start wearing pastels head to toe :))

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loving the New Look jumper! I might have to look into making a cheeky purchase ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving pastels too, pink coats are just beautiful
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those pastels. makes me wanna paint my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love pastel colours, perfect for the winter chill :) lovely skirts! Have to check them out :)

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete