Thursday 12 September 2013

OOTD - Black Skater Skirt & Crop Top





I loving with these Topshop Crop Tee's, so comfy and easy to check on with skirts I literally want them in all colours! Last weekends I paired it with my textured skater skirt from Urban Outfitters and this A-MAZING new necklace from Primark. I picked this up about 3 weeks ago for £3!!! It's so pretty and has pastel pink and mint so pefect for wearing through to autumn!

I've been wearing my converses loads recently... does any one else have smelly converse syndrome?.... yup, gross I know, definitely should be wearing socks with them!


Stevie
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Looking fab hunny, i love that necklace too!

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous, you're so pretty. The necklace is so classy as well! :)

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, I love everything about this!! :O
    Oh and I'm becoming a follower! Keep up the great work! :D

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit on you, i have the same bag :D

    following you, would love you to follow back :)

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, you are beautiful ;)

    I'm following u now via gfc and bloglovin... ;)

    Hope you will follow me back <3

    Huge kiss,

    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool getup. I like your blog :)

    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute outfit, and wherever you take your photos is stunning!

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like your outfit.
    Simple but effective :)
    I've always be too wimpy to wear crop tops!
    Need to get over this.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute blog! I love the ballerina bun on you!

    Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute outfit! I seriously went on Topshop to look for the same crop top! Very chic! Looks amazing with that skater skirt!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment. I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin now and I hope you'll do the same so we can stay connected. I look forward to reading your posts!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute necklace!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete