Wednesday 29 May 2013

Product Review - NYX Pure Nude Lipstick


I stumbled across NYX about a year ago while at The Beauty Trade Show in London...boy am I glad I did!

I seem to have an ever growing collection of Nude/Peach lipsticks so it was only necessary to add another little baby ... DRUMROLL ... NYX Pure Nude Lipstick


NYX Pure Nude Lipstick


Pure Nude is from the 'Round Lipstick' Range and retails at £3.50. These lipsticks apply like a dream - they are smooth, pigmented and moisturising. I suffer from really dry lips which are 10 times worse when I put on lipstick but I can wear NYX Lipsticks for hours on end and not feel the need to bite my lips off (gross I know!)

Overall I have to give this product 5/5.  I am really impressed with these lipsticks and the fact they are only £3.50 is amazing! The only negative I would say is that NYX can be quite hard to get hold of... If you're like me I love to sample things before you buy them rather then ordering them online.



NYX Pure Nude Lipstick Swatch


NYX Pure Nude Lipstick Swatch

Have you tried many NYX Products?

Stevie
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. That lipstick is such a pretty colour. I haven't tried any NYX products but have heard such good things about them!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty shade I've always wanted to try nyx products as they look great I just wish they were easier to get hold of in the uk!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks great for the summer! I love nude lips when when my skin is all nice and tan! Great post xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a nice colour !!! i hope it wont wash out your lips too much.

    theboatsailed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I want this lipstick! It's like the perfect shade!
    Will have to hunt it down xx

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!!! NYX is my favourite makeup brand, ever! I love their round lipsticks.. I have 9 so far, and own a ridiculous amount of other NYX products haha. I love them all, they're all cheap and fantastic quality. I haven't got this shade though, I think I need it! It looks like the perfect peachy nude xxx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so soft and moisturising! I have really dry lips too, sounds like I need to invest.

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour! Have the same problem with dry lips so good to know its nourishing!

    Xxx

    http://blueeyesandblusher.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suffer from dry lips too. I can but copious amounts of lip balm on which will work whilst it's on but once it's worn off my lips are back to dry. Will definitely have to try these lipsticks out if they've worked for you!

    Bryany
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour of this lipstick! Would love to try NYX but don't know where to buy it in England!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete