Wednesday 7 November 2012

Keeping it Cool

Both nail varnishes are £2.99 each

Hola Ladies!


Picked up 2 new nail varnishes today in Boots. I wanted a pale blue shade as I don't didn't own one...

I went for the 17 brand as I've used their nail varnishes before as they're great quality, reasonably priced and the range of colours is brilliant!




'Mint Choc Chip' is the name of the blue shade. As before it applied like a dream ( 2 coats) and looked great on it's own.

I fancied jazzing it up a little so picked up Barry M's Rose Quartz Glitter - this is a pinky/gold toned chunky glitter and looks fab on! Again I applied 2 coats as I wanted it extra glittery!!!

Both products can be found here: http://www.boots.com/ and are currently on buy one get one half price!!!


What do you girls think? Fan of the glitter nail varnish or dread having to scrub it off?!


Stevie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment