Wednesday 18 July 2012

Fashion Haul ...

HELLO SALES!!!

Has anyone else noticed how amazing this seasons sales are?! Sooo much harder to be controlled when you getting something at a fraction of the price!

I thought I'd give you a quick peek at my most recent purchases, I can confirm I'm very happy with my bargains. I've also put a few ideas on how I'll be styling them...

As you can see I seem to of obtained a bit of an obsession with lime green/yellow. Think it's going to need a bit of tan to pull it off!

All links at the bottom...










Open Back Black Dress from Mango £34.99 £16.99

This is such a classic LBD. For night time I'm going to dress this up with some chunky heels and a bright blazer. I can also dress this down with some flat sandals and a thin scarf or cardigan


Topshop Tan Chelsea Boots £75 £40
I saw these cute booties on the shop assistant and had to get them.... ONE PAIR LEFT... they we're a size 8 and I'm usually a 7 but luckily they fitted well. I will be styling these with skinny jeans and oversized jumpers for A/W. I think these will also look great with a plain tee and a khaki grunge style jacket

River Island Wrap Necklace £8 £4
I thought as this was £4 even if I wear this a handful of times I'll get my monies worth. It will go with so much because of the colours in it (black, yellow, green, blues, pinks...)

River Island Lime Textured Mini Skirt £12 £5
Again it was the colour that drew me to this skirt! I think it's going to look great with an oversized tee and the River Island necklace or a silver collar necklace. It can then be dressed up more for the evening with more of a fitted top and perhaps a black blazer!

Mango Tropical Dress £34.99 £16.99
I wasn't 100% sure on this dress, I LOVE the colours, print and dip hem but it's such a bright dress I'm not sure how much wear I will get out of it. Again in the day I would wear flat sandals, and then in the evening probably tan heels and a light cardigan or denim jacket!


http://shop.mango.com/GB/mango/sale

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=217217&beginIndex=1&pageSize=20&interstitial=true

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/sale



Hope you like my buys... If you have any more outfit suggestions for my purchases or comments pop them below!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment